What you need to know:
- Your confidential information (when making a hotel booking) is transmitted over
the internet to us using the best encryption technology available.
- Information such as your name and email address will be encrypted and stored on our servers,
along with any optional information you give us, such as your nationality.
We do this to be able to contact you regarding your bookings. The optional
information is used to help us understand our user base, and how to better
serve you in the future.
- Your personal financial information is transmitted
securely to the hotel, and deleted from our servers.
- We cannot read your credit card information.
- We cannot make charges against your credit card.
- Only the hotel can make charges against your card, in accordance
with the booking and cancellation conditions that are clearly shown for your
- We take security very seriously and work very hard to minimize the threat
and damage potential.
- We will not sell your email address to anyone else.
- We only pass on information to the hotel you book with, to allow them
to confirm a reservation.
- We do publish a monthly newsletter. If we send you a newsletter that you do not wish to
receive, please return it, with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.